International Baccalaureate (IB) is a type of an education system which is practiced in many countries. This IB School system is designed by International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) in Genève and has an international validity.
IB Schools have an education system for 16-19 years old students who are preparing for university exams. That is because IB High Schools have an importance. In IB Schools education program has an international validity and it is given in every school for the entire world. IB School İstanbul has a lesson curriculum which is totally same in IB Schools of other countries.
IB High Schools prepared students for all the universities in the world. They have multiple language education, international curriculum of lessons and most importantly education of art, music and physical strength. Students of IB High School İstanbul can easily start their university life in other countries like US, UK, France and others.
There are so many high schools in Turkey who give International Baccalaureate Diploma. Gökkuşağı is one of those IB High Schools. For the best education in IB Program and also Turkish lesson curriculum, you have to choose rightly from which school you will take IB Diploma.
Importance of IB Schools
- IB School or IB High Schools give an International Baccalaureate Diploma and also a MEB Diploma.
- IB Program teaches to students how they can use their time effectively and rightly. This helps them in their university preparation times.
- IB Diploma gave the students who are really well-developed in every kind of social skills. IB Schools provide students to develop themselves in arts, cultural skills, music and social activities.
- IB Schools have foreign language education which allows students to learn new cultures and express themselves in new ways.
- International Baccalaureate Program prepares students to live and learn in other countries. Students of IB Program can easily adapt in different cultures, have respect to other perspectives and gain empathy. These students become good adults of future.
- All over the world, there are more than 100 universities who accept IB Diploma and give it the right of priority.
- International Baccalaureate Program has an “honest principle” which provides that students with IB Diplomas are versatile, studious, creative, responsible people.
- IB High Schools gives their students the most effective writing skills. IB students learn write essays, texts, compositions and articles both in their mother tongue and foreign languages. This ability helps them in their university education and also in their professional work life.